Sarah, Danni and Louis

Thriller Opening

Friday 19 February 2010

Getting Permission

Unfortunately we have still been unable to film the multi-story car park scenes. We had hoped to film them this week, however due to lack of permission it hasn't happened. I went to ask the multi-story car park in Bury St Eadmund's for permission to film one evening. However the outcome was that we would have to fill in a big health and safety form. This would then take a few weeks to come back and even then the answer is still likely to be a no. With this in mind, I then phoned Bury St Edmund's underground Arc car park. I spoke to them on a Saturday and they asked to phone back on a week day. Cutting long story short after speaking to many different people I was then told to email a man who I happened to have spoken to already- as he was in charge of both the multi-story car park and the Arc car park. I then went onto email him - thinking it was better to give it a shot than not at all. However it has been about a week now and I haven't had a reply. Therefore we are currently trying to figure out where else we could film this scene, considering it would be best if we filmed in a multi-story or underground car park as the weather may affect quality if we film in an outside car park and that we are now running out of time to meet the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment